Integrative Medicine Group Meetings
With Dr. Anna O’Malley
Would you like to be empowered to optimize your health and learn how to give your body what it needs to heal?
Join us for our Integrative Medicine group visits for Coastal Health patients only!
Each session we will dive deeply into a new topic, learning how to nourish ourselves with food as medicine, exploring the leading edge science of healing, harnessing the mind-body connection, and experiencing the support of a group in moving ourselves toward change. You will be supported in individualizing your approach to your own condition.
Location: Commonweal Garden (yurt)
480 Mesa Road Bolinas, CA 94924
Dates and Topics for January – May 2017
- January 17: Cancer: Reducing Risk of Occurrence and Recurrence
- January 31: Gastrointestinal Wellness: Creating a Healthy Gut Ecology
- February 14: Women’s Health Throughout the Lifespan
- February 28: Cardiovascular Health and Disease: An Integrative Approach
- March 14: Navigating and Transcending Addictive Behaviors
- March 28: Memory Loss and Healthy Aging: A Comprehensive Approach
- April 18: Mental Wellness
- May 2: Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- May 16: Healthy Sleep: Minimizing Medication, Maximizing Health
Space is limited so sign up now!
To sign up for any of these group medical visits, please call 415-663-8666
and schedule with the receptionist. Your regular patient visit co-payment will apply.